Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's May already!

Hello, there!

I'm sorry I didn't post anything in March. I had a 2-week vacation in UK and work was super busy before and after the trip. In fact, I haven't even found the time to scrap the photos from the trip.
I took about 800 photos during the 11 days and they definitely need lots of sieving before I can even start to decide how I want to lay them out.

Have been having quite some success on my macarons. Starting to work on flavours and even colour.
Tried Baileys buttercream 2 weeks ago and have great feedback from my "fans" in the office. Made some dual-coloured ones as well and my friend said that they look like "smurfs". Haha!


Here's a new template for you to work with.
I quite like the idea of the clothes peg but I'm not so expert in getting the shadow of the string right. Sorry about that!


Click on preview to download.
 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 9 post on May. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv your pages ...is there anyway to turn them into PNG`s ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for 67. Glad your still alive. Those macaroons look so yummy. I watched that movie 2 weeks ago. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete