Friday, January 1, 2010

Terms of Use

AUTUMNHEARTZ CREATIONS - Terms of Use

Thanks for downloading!

I am glad that you like my creations and decide to add it to your digital scrap collections.
Please read the TOU below and find out how they can or cannot be used.
If you feel that I have omitted something or if you need some clarification, please feel free to drop me an email.

YOU MAY
- You may only use the graphics for personal use, unless "CU OK" is stated clearly on the preview picture
- When using, you may alter the color, texture, size etc of the item(s)

YOU MAY NOT
- You may not use my creations for any purpose that is prohibited by law.
- You may not claim unaltered graphics as your own creations.

DIGITAL DESIGNERS
- For "CU OK" elements, you may include the graphics in a kit for selling ONLY if you make noticeable changes to the graphics (resizing is not considered as a change).
- You may not bundle any unaltered graphics into a kit for the purpose of selling.
- For "CU OK" elements, you may include unaltered graphics in a free kit provided you give credits to me and add a link back to my blog. If you could use a minute to drop me an email to let me know, that would be greatly appreciated.
- If there is no "CU OK" stated, it would likely be due to my own obligations to another designer and am restricted to give you the pass to use it for CU purpose. In order for me to be able to continue to offer you freebies, please respect this restriction.

I have no issues if you want to share or distribute these graphics, zip files or folders (together or separately) with anyone else, as long as:
- It is for their personal use, and
- The recipient(s) is/are informed of my blog, and
- You do not request payment from them nor are you paid in any other form

When posting layouts in galleries or blogs, credit is not required (but greatly appreciated).
I would love to see your layouts and would be glad if you send me a link to admire your works.

Special thanks to:-
Atomic Cupcakes – Photoshop Actions
Delicious Scraps (http://www.deliciousscraps.com/) - Offering Various CU items on her blog
Susie Lopez aka Psychozoe (http://psychozoe.blogspot.com/) - Sharing with me her TOU
Kevin & Amanda (http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/) - Free Scrapbook fonts and Pea fonts
SnappyScrappy (http://snappyscrappy.net/) - Various CU-for-PU items


Cheers,
Jacklyn aka Autumnheart

No comments:

Post a Comment