Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy new year!

Hope you had a great new year day yesterday.
Here's wishing you and your family the very best of everything.

I just sent 2 photobooks for printing at Shutterfly. One is my 2012 2H and the other is my Project 365- 2012.
I still dislike Shutterfly in some way. I have to manually remove "Vivid picture" effect from the uploaded photos and when I do so, I have to remove the auto-crop one photo by one photo. Totally killing the exciting mood of creating a photobook and clicking "Order"!
However, I'm still sticking with it because it prints 8X8, delivers to Singapore and colour is reasonably good.

And here's a template for you, made from the page I did for my Melbourne trip 2 years ago.
I have been really lazy in 2012 in terms of templates, so I hope I will find time to make more templates this new year. 



Click on preview to download.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great template, I love having lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jacklyn. Wishing you a great 2013 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just download a lot from your Templates and wanna say a big Thank You for them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for your templates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much - I really enjoy using your templates!!

    ReplyDelete