Thursday, July 15, 2010

Template 27

Friday is here! Finally I start to see the corner of the weekend.
I am planning for my 2-week vacation in Melbourne in August and I think I need to get some layouts ready so that I can quickly clip photos when I return.
Lots of scrapping this weekend!

Last week, I re-make a layout which I created when I started digi-scrapbooking.

This is the original ->

Very simple, very sparse and almost no elements.

This is the re-make ->

Bigger photos since I'm not going to add elements.
Title changed into a curve path since I now know how to do it.

Yes, it is not significantly changed because that was not the main idea.
I was trying to see how much I have improved.
And indeed, I like the new version better.

If you like this layout, here's the template to grab.


Click on preview to download.
 

4 comments:

  1. Your trip will be here before you know it! I hope you have lots of fun and taken plenty of picts! Thank you so much for sharing the template. It is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your templates! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another great template!

    ReplyDelete