Monday, July 12, 2010

Information overload

I recently discovered that I overload myself with too much repeating information from designers.
You see, I will receive an email from the newletter because I signed up for it, and I will see the same information on my google reader from the blog, and on my facebook wall, the same thing will appear because I'm a "fan" of the designer. If I have twitter, I will see it 4 times.

Yes, I love many designers, and I love getting updates about their new designs, their freebies and lovely CT layouts.
However, do I really want to bomb myself with the same information 3, 4 times in 24 hours?
No.

So I'm going to do some cleaning up.
Either remove them from my FB or unsubscribe from the mailing list.

Life is short, repetitive infomation only clutters your time and nothing else.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment