Sunday, September 11, 2011

Brownies

I bought a convention oven and decided to make brownies today.

Well, I cheated and used pre-mix so I didn't flop.
However, the brownies are way too sweet for my likings so the folks in office are going to benefit from it tomorrow.
I wonder if I add flour to the pre-mix, they will be less sweet?
Or should I stop being lazy and get all the ingredients and do it from scratch?
Hmmm....


I am thinking of trying cookies next week.
My mum used to make cookies with cornflakes inside when I was a kid and I kinda miss it.

Here's a new template. Have fun scrapping!


Click on preview to download.

p.s.
I have changed the background layer from the texture file to a plain paint. It seems that this reduce the file size by 90% (from 25mb to 2.5mb!).
Do give me your feedback if you find any problems with the template(s).
 

6 comments:

  1. take a dry mix and blend it with 1 can of undrained black beans nake as directed on box This is the only way I make a mix now. Tastes great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your earlier post about problems with yeast infections. A couple of things that I did to help myself. 1. Every day before dressing or going to bed, use your blowdryer on cool setting to get all the moisture away. 2. Be sure to rinse off after any type of sexual activity (and dry with blowdryer). 3. Check the type of panties or hose that you are using because that can tend to trap a lot of moisture.

    Of course, be sure to follow what the DR. says but the stuff above certainly can't hurt.

    Thanks for all the templates!!!!!!!!!!!

    Patti in Dallas, Texas, USA

    ReplyDelete
  3. @heather, I will definitely try that soon!

    @Patti, thanks you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete