Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ate too much chocolates

Can't believe that I did not step out of my apartment today.
I did laundry, packed my winter clothes (for travel) into various boxes, clean the kitchen a little and did some house-keeping on my scrapbooking stuff e.g. rename the files, delete kits that I will never use...

2 months of 2011 has passed, I'm glad that I have layouts to remind me how the days have passed.
I have 2 photobooks for P365 for 2010 and I am still doing it for 2011.
Hopefully, this year will be more colourful than the last.

Here's a new template for you.
Hope it will be useful. Enjoy!

Click on preview to download.
  

8 comments:

  1. I love your templates thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the template!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Love how you weaved the pictures around the wording!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the template!

    ReplyDelete